If you’ve ever experienced a flooded basement, you already know how much damage it can cause. Even a small amount of water leaking into your basement can cause thousands of dollars in damage, not to mention hazardous mold and mildew growth.
At Unique Indoor Comfort, we specialize in and frequently perform sump pump installations, so you can rest assured that your sump pump will be installed by an experienced technician. After a survey of your home, we will recommend the best product to secure your home and belongings against water damage.
Whether you have already suffered the misfortune of basement flooding or just want to make sure you never do, we can help. We install Primary Sump Pumps, Battery Backup Sump Pumps andCombination Primary & Backup Pump Systems.
Industrial grade sump pumps for the residential market
The full line of PHCC Pro Series primary pumps installed by Unique Indoor comfort are built to run continuously 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. They are strong and dependable, and when they are used intermittently in a sump application, it extends the life of the pump. We back this up by offering 1½ year, 3 year and 5-year warranties when the pumps are used in intermittent applications. A one year warranty is available when used in continuous duty application such as fountains or ponds.
Cutaway of Pro Series AC Sump Pump
- S Series Pump Displayed Permanent split capacitor (PSC) – Increases torque at startup, and increases energy efficiency
- Double carbon ceramic seals – Protects the motor housing from water penetration
- Upper and lower ball bearings – Increase the life expectancy of the pump and enhance continuous duty operation
- Water-cooled – Protects motor and increases pump life with an efficient transfer of heat. No oil to leak
- Thermally protected – Shuts off automatically when overheated to protect the motor
- Removable strainer – Protects the impeller from potential damage caused by rocks in the sump pit. Also, keeps large solids from clogging the pump
- 20′ Power cords (10′ on S3033 and ST Series) – Provide more flexibility for installations
- Dynamically balanced cast iron impeller (Polycarbonate impeller on S3033) – S3, S5 & E7 Series – Increases pumping capacity and maximum head. Provides enhanced durability for longer life
- Stainless steel shaft and fasteners – Won’t rust and damage shaft seals
The PHCC Pro Series pumps use substantially fewer amps than pumps from other manufacturers. That means they are considerably less expensive for a homeowner to operate. The average cost savings earned when using a PHCC Pro Series 1/3 HP sump pump is $55.41 per year**
**Based on an average pump run time of 5 minutes per hour for one year. S3033 uses 4 amps @ 10′ The estimated industry average is 9.5 amps. Average electric cost per kilowatt-hour is $0.12.
No AC sump pump will work when the power is out.
For added protection and peace of mind, install a battery backup sump pump system. The PHCC Pro Series backup sump pumps installed by Unique Indoor Comfort have a unique monitoring system that sounds an alarm when maintenance is needed, or when a problem arises. After all, a backup sump pump system with a dead battery, loose cables, or a clogged pump is like having no backup at all. The PHCC Pro Series backup sump pumps monitor all these functions and remind the homeowner when attention is needed. Easy to follow instructions are found on the front panel of the controllers to make the proper adjustments.
All PHCC Pro Series backup sump pumps protect against:
- Power outages
- Primary pump failures
- Float switch failures
- Excessive inflow of water
All PHCC Pro Series backup sump pumps offer:
- Automatic operation and charging
- Monitoring of battery and pump conditions
- Monitoring of the battery fluid level
- Dual float switches
- Easy installation
- Reliability backed by a 3-year warranty
All Pro Series backup sump pumps sound an alarm and indicate when:
- AC power is out, or the circuit breaker has blown
- Battery fluid is low and water needs to be added
- Battery is discharged, defective or terminals need cleaning
- Pump was activated
- Pump is clogged or defective
The new PHCC Pro Series, “Pair of Pumps” combination systems installed by Unique Indoor Comfort, couples an energy efficient primary sump pump and battery backup sump pump into one compact system. The primary pump operates off AC power. If the power is interrupted, or more water is coming into the sump than the AC pump can handle, the backup sump pump will begin pumping automatically.
- The units come pre-assembled for easy installation and include four float switches for ultimate protection.
- Two floats with the primary pump, and two floats with the backup.
The combination systems also contain unique monitoring features that warn the homeowner if the power goes out, battery fluid is low, the backup pump was activated, or if the battery is discharged, defective, or battery terminals need cleaning. In addition, the PS-C33 pump controller can send an alarm signal to a home security system or autodialer.