For assistance on your eligibility for these rebates, please contact us.
Cash rebates are available to all current residential Nicor Gas customers for the purchase and installation of qualified high-efficiency equipment.
All products must be installed by a professional contractor unless noted. Install new, qualifying products between June 1, 2016, and May 31, 2017. Apply within 90 days of installation or by June 30, 2017, whichever comes first o receive the following rebates.
High-Efficiency Furnace Rebates
- ≥ 97% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency = $200
- ≥ 95% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency = $150
- All furnaces must have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 95% or greater to be eligible for an EnergySmart rebate.
- To be eligible for the $250 rebate, furnaces must have an AFUE of 97% or greater.
- To be eligible for the $200 rebate, furnaces must have an AFUE of 95% or greater
- All Contractor Invoices/Proof of Purchase Receipts must include the installation.
High-Efficiency Boiler Rebates
- ≥ 95% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency = $425
- The rebate amount is determined by the efficiency (AFUE) rating of the qualifying boiler.
- Only residential-sized boilers with an input capacity < 300 MBTUH are eligible.
- Boilers must include an outdoor-air reset control (integrated or added to the system) unless the supply temperature does not exceed 140°F.
Smart Thermostat Rebates
Smart thermostats – $50
Allure Energy EverSense
American Standard ACONT824AC52DA
American Standard ACONT850AC52UA
American Standard AZONE950AC52ZB
American Standard AZON1050AC52ZA
ecobee3 lite (all models)
ecobee 4 (all models)
Honeywell Lyric Round
Honeywell Lyric T5
Honeywell Lyric T6
Lennox iComfort S30
Nest Learning Thermostat (all models)
Radio Thermostat CT50
Radio Thermostat CT80
Information provided here is from the Nicor Gas Rebate website and is subject to change. Visit nicorgasrebates.com/home for complete details and to verify eligibility.