Coronavirus (COVID-19) Action Plan
Our customer’s and employee’s SAFETY is our number one priority.
We are actively monitoring state, federal, medical, and CDC guidelines and implementing company procedures to ensure all safety precautions have been met or exceeded to ensure the safety of your family as well as our employees’ families.
All of our team members are committed to continuing to make our services available 24 hours a day during this time of uncertainty. With safety as the number one focus we have implemented the following procedures:
- Any Unique team member or any family member who is exhibiting any signs of illness must remain home.
- All employees must maintain a higher level of hygiene, washing hands more frequently, and washing or sanitizing hands after each interaction.
- All employees have been instructed to limit all physical contact between employees and customers while practicing social distancing. Our technicians will no longer be shaking hands or fist-bumping, they have been instructed to greet everyone with a friendly “Hello” instead.
- All field employees’ vehicles have been stocked with disinfecting wipes and employees have been instructed to disinfect all items before and after they have been transferred between themselves and customers.
- All field employees are instructed to wear company provided protective hand and shoe coverings during service and sales appointments.
- We are conducting verbal health screenings of all customers and employees prior to scheduling appointments.
- All field employees will wear respirators when requested or when they are deemed necessary.
- No Touch Checkout – With our advanced mobile service dispatch software, our technicians are able to close service appointments in the field by emailing all documents and accepting credit card payments verbally in person or over the phone with the office staff.
Should you have any special requests in regards to our services, please contact us and we will try to accommodate. We appreciate all your consideration and patience in this matter as we value all our employees and everyone’s health and safety. Working together we all can help protect our most vulnerable friends and family.
Josh Henrich, Kelly Covert, Judith Henrich
Family and Owners of Libertyville Unique Indoor Comfort, Inc.