Get a $125 ComEd Rebate
By having Libertyville Unique Indoor Comfort Install a:
nest or ecobee3 Smart Thermostat
Contractor-installed smart thermostat rebate requirements: Rebate is limited to the ecobee3 and Nest Learning Thermostat.
Installation requirements apply. Follow these requirements to ensure you qualify for the rebate:
- Customer must be a ComEd residential delivery service customer.
- Customer must purchase a qualifying product and use a professional contractor to perform the installation of the product between July 6, 2015 and May 31, 2016. Customers may not install the smart thermostat themselves and receive this rebate.
- Customers may purchase their smart thermostats wherever the qualifying products are sold, but a professional contractor must complete the installation. Customers will need to submit copies of their purchase receipts and installation invoices with applications.
- Smart thermostat must be installed on a compatible central air conditioner, heat pump and/or electric heating system.
- Limit of two smart thermostat rebates per ComEd customer account.
- Smart thermostat must be connected to the internet via a Wi-Fi connection prior to submitting the rebate application.