For assistance on your eligibility for these rebates, please contact us.
Cash rebates are available to all current residential Nicor Gas customers for the purchase and installation of qualified high-efficiency equipment.
All products must be installed by a professional contractor unless noted. Install new, qualifying products between June 1, 2016, and May 31, 2017. Apply within 90 days of installation or by June 30, 2017, whichever comes first o receive the following rebates.
High-Efficiency Furnace Rebates
- ≥ 97% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency = $250
- ≥ 95% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency = $200
- All furnaces must have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 95% or greater to be eligible for an EnergySmart rebate.
- To be eligible for the $250 rebate, furnaces must have an AFUE of 97% or greater.
- To be eligible for the $200 rebate, furnaces must have an AFUE of 95% or greater
- All Contractor Invoices/Proof of Purchase Receipts must include the installation.
High-Efficiency Boiler Rebates
- ≥ 95% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency = $425
- The rebate amount is determined by the efficiency (AFUE) rating of the qualifying boiler.
- Only residential-sized boilers with an input capacity < 300 MBTUH are eligible.
- Boilers must include an outdoor-air reset control (integrated or added to the system) unless the supply temperature does not exceed 140°F.
Smart Thermostat Rebates
Smart thermostats – $50
(Manufacturer – Model)
Allure Energy Inc. – EverSense
Ecobee – Ecobee3
Honeywell – Lyric
Lennox – iComfort S30
LUX Product Corporation – LUX/GEO
Nest – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation
Radio Thermostat “Smart Wi-Fi Thermostats” – CT50 & CT80
Programmable Thermostat Rebates
Programmable thermostats – $20
Information provided here is from the Nicor Gas Rebate website and is subject to change. Visit nicorgasrebates.com/home for complete details and to verify eligibility.